Anti-Human Interleukin-7 (IL-7) ELISA Set
Interleukin 7 (IL-7) is a pleiotropic cytokine with central roles in modulating T- and B-cell development and T-cell homeostasis. IL-7 is secreted by the stromal cells of the bone marrow and thymus and other tissues. It can also be produced by dendritic cells, intestinal epithelial and epithelial goblet cells. Natural human IL-7 is a secreted glycoprotein with molecule weight of 25 kDa. The recombinant human IL-6 is a 17.4kDa protein containing 152 amino acid residues.
The Human IL-7 Immunoassay is a solid-phase ELISA designed to measure human IL- 7 in cell culture supernatants, as well as serum and plasma. It contains recombinant human IL-7 as a standard and has been shown to accurately determine relative mass values for naturally occurring IL-7.
[Technical Bulletin / References ]
Back to Pro-Inflammatory Research - Elisa Set
Anti-Human Interleukin-7 Set
- purified, unlabeled antibody
- fluorescein isothiocyanate-labeled
- tetramethlyrhodamine isothiocyanate
- alkaline phosphatase-labeled
- horseradish peroxidase-labeled
- Texas Red
- R-phycoerythrin/Texas Red
- low endotoxin/azide-free
(SPRD) is a tandem conjugate of R-phycoerythrin and CY
5. It was developed as a reagent for 3-color flow cytometry on instruments with only 488 nm excitation source. It requires minimal (0-2%) FL2/FL3 compensation.
Request 2013 Catalog
Terms and Conditions
Customer & Technical Service: 1-800-722-2255 (USA & Canada), 1-205-945-1774, Fax: 1-205-945-8768
Copyright © 2013 SouthernBiotech