Anti-Human Interleukin-6 (IL-6) ELISA Set
Interleukin 6 (IL-6) is a multifunctional cytokine that plays important roles in both innate and adaptive immunity. IL-6 is synthesized by a variety of cells, such as T cells, B cells, monocytes/macrophages, fibroblasts, hepatocytes, keratinocytes, astrocytes, vascular endothelial cells, and others. The production of IL-6 is up-regulated by numerous signals including mitogenic or antigenic stimulation, lipopolysaccharide, calcium ionophore, IL- 1, IL-2, IFN, TNF, PDGF, and viruses. --
Natural human IL-6 is a secreted glycoprotein with molecule weight of 22 - 27 kDa. The recombinant human IL-6 is a 20.
kD protein containing 184 amino acids.
The Human IL-6 Immunoassay is a solid-phase ELISA designed to measure human IL- 6 in cell culture supernatants, as well as serum and plasma. It contains recombinant human IL-6 as a standard and has been shown to accurately determine relative mass values for naturally occurring IL-6.
[Technical Bulletin / References ]
Back to Pro-Inflammatory Research Product List
Anti-Human Interleukin-6 Set
- purified, unlabeled antibody
- fluorescein isothiocyanate-labeled
- tetramethlyrhodamine isothiocyanate
- alkaline phosphatase-labeled
- horseradish peroxidase-labeled
- Texas Red
- R-phycoerythrin/Texas Red
- low endotoxin/azide-free
(SPRD) is a tandem conjugate of R-phycoerythrin and CY
5. It was developed as a reagent for 3-color flow cytometry on instruments with only 488 nm excitation source. It requires minimal (0-2%) FL2/FL3 compensation.
Request 2013 Catalog
Terms and Conditions
Customer & Technical Service: 1-800-722-2255 (USA & Canada), 1-205-945-1774, Fax: 1-205-945-8768
Copyright © 2013 SouthernBiotech